Injinji’s compression toesocks combine the benefits of the five-toe design with performance compression for enhanced circulation and recovery. Whether worn before, during or after an activity, the increased compression reduces muscle soreness, promotes faster recovery and enhances circulation by aiding in proper blood flow. The compression is gradually increased from the ankle through the leg of the sock with a padded heel and metatarsal for added durability and protection.
- Promotes natural toe splay with superior blister prevention
- Compression enhances circulation which helps promote recovery and minimize muscle soreness
- Padded heel and metatarsal, arch support, and mesh top for comfort
- Toe mobility promotes stronger, healthier feet so you can run farther, faster
- Sock height is over the calf, resting just below the knees